Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mama Milligan

Everyone, I am back from my visit with Magdalene whose mother passed suddenly last week. I will write more about my time there later, but I just wanted to thank Mama Milligan for this funny, true, email that she sent me ... "I've prayed for your traveling mercies so much til God probably says, 'Yeah, I know, Kristian's going somewhere else'" Haha. Please keep lifting me in prayer that this cold would clear up. Yes, Dad, if need be, I will go to the doctor tomorrow. And remember our sister Magdalene, as it might be harder for her after all the mourners leave and she is left to mourn. I will be seeing her again during the last weke in July. Yes, Dad, if need be, I will go to the doctor tomorrow. Love you all. Bethany, did you cut your hair? and why didn't you consult me first? - Kristian

No comments: